Product Marketing Executive
Mallcomm is a product by leading software and marketing company Toolbox Group. The Mallcomm division head office is in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, but also has offices in Warsaw, Poland and Los Angeles, USA. The company has clients in 23 countries and works with some of the world’s most iconic properties.
As Product Marketing Executive you’ll be responsible for assisting with the execution of the product marketing strategy. In this role, you’ll be working with a small yet growing and forward-thinking marketing team at a pivotal and exciting time of growth.
This is a varied role and an opportunity for the successful candidate to work across multiple marketing projects including Social Media, PPC, SEO, Content Marketing, and PR.
Focus and responsibility
- A good basic understanding of SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, PR, and Event management.
- Experience in analysing data and the results of multi-channel marketing campaigns, with the ability to draw conclusions and make recommendations.
- Product marketing would be preferable but not essential.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal and proven analysis skill.
- The ability to multitask and manage multiple tasks/projects at one time.
- The ability to work well with stakeholders at all levels.
- Previous experience in a marketing role for at least 2 years is essential.
- Experience of working in an agile marketing environment (desired)
- Previous experience of HubSpot is desirable but not essential.
Application deadline: 23/04/2021
How To Apply
To apply, please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter to our HR department by clicking here.