Mallcomm is a product by leading software and marketing company Toolbox Group. The Mallcomm division head office is in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, but also has offices in Warsaw, Poland and Los Angeles, USA. The company has clients in 23 countries and works with some of the world’s most iconic properties.
The principal role of the Project Coordinator for Mallcomm is to be responsible for the planning and execution of our custom mobile and other projects. They are involved with the planning, design, execution, monitoring and controlling aspects of each project – ensuring that each one is completed on time and within budget.
- Ownership of multiple projects from cradle to grave.
- Liaising with internal teams including Sales, Development and Product from the point of handover to customer delivery.
- Partnering with Product Owners to prioritize delivery.
- Maintaining Jira tickets and system as necessary to manage the projects.
- Identifying and communicating potential risks to the completion of the project, such as scope, resource, cost, quality and benefits.
- A “hands on” approach to tasks if required by the situation to get the task done.
- Occasional testing of deliverables as needed.
- Controlling day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s) including effective management of project risks and issues.
- Managing project deliverables including, Schedules, Plans and Quality documentation and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Knowledge of how to lead, motivate and be accountable for projects
- Experience in facilitating, mediating and resolving project issues
- Great time management experience
- Excellent communication both written and verbal and proven analysis skill
- Experience working with Jira and Scrum
- Experience working in a similar environment for the last 2 years or more
- Administration in a busy environment within the development team
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Experience working with software development teams and systems (bonus points for working with mobile solutions)
- Flexible working office and home
- Recognition, appreciation and rewards program
- Remote working, with occasional travel
- 20 days paid holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Dog friendly offices.
- Stakeholder pension after 3 months (if meeting legal criteria).
How To Apply
To apply, please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter to our HR department by clicking here.